domingo, junho 08, 2008

Kielce - Another Country, 5 days, my best friends

I have too many tings to say, but the feelings are dificult to describe.

First I'm write in english because I Know my new friends will enjoy.

Secund, it's my first study visit and it's importante to be internacional - diferent countries but the same language - internacional.

And now everyones now I'm a Internacional Woman, I' have to much things to say ando for write, but in english.

I have to say, for me and for my happiness, this trip it was something like seeing the other side of the sun.

It was very difficult because nobody is interessed to the purpose of the journey - I do it by myself - but now I see and I think - I's enough - I'm the most import thing and I went my best.

And now every thing it's make sense in my mind, bacause I make every thing for me carreear, for my country, for my friends, and for feelings - nothing more then feeling.

I have to say tank you for: Andy, Daniela, Robert and Maria e Joshepina, and I dont forget Lene, Karl, Iva, Slava, Olá, Maria 1, Maria 2, Gitte - all I the group are very import for me.

For all the thigs all of you say to me and concerned about me - THANK YOU.

Now I'm going to describe every thing in Poland - my new freinds can see too.

With Love


Em Português

KIELCE - OUTRO PAIS, 5 DIAS, OS MEUS MELHORES AMIGOS

Eu tenho muitas coisas para dizer, mas os sentimentos são dificeis de descrever.
Primeiro, escrevo em ingles porque eu sei que os meus novos amigs vão gostar.
Segundo, foi a minha primeira visita de estudo e é importante ser internacional - diferentes paises - a mesma linguaguem internacional.
E toda a gente sabe que agora sou uma mulher internacional, tenho muitas coisas para dizer e escrever, mas em inglês.

Tenho que dizer, que para mim, para a minha felicidade, esta viagem foi alguma coisas como ver o outro lado do sol.
foi muito dificil, porque niguem se interessou pelo objectivo da viagem em si - fi-lo por mim mesma - mas agora eu vejo e eu penso - é o suficiente - porque sou a coisas mais importante e dei o meu melhor.
E agora tudo me fez sentido na minha mente, porque fiz tudo pela minha carreira, pelo meu pais, pelos meus amigos e pelos sentimentos.

Tenho que dizer obrigado: Andy, Daniela, Robert, Maria e Joshepina, e não me vou esquecer Lene, Karl, Iva, Slava, Olá, Maria 1, Maria 2, Gitte - todos no grupo são muito importantes para mim.

Todas as coisas que voces me disseram e me aconcelharam - Obrigado.

Agora eu vou descrever tudo na Polónia - e os meus novos amigos também podem ver.

Com Amor

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Hi Sonia,

I'm glad you came on the visit and impressed with the speed at which you set up your blog.
It was so refreshing to meet someone with such enthusiasm and zest for life.
I look forward to future episodes.

Beijinhos
Andy