domingo, julho 13, 2008

25 May - It´s difficult to be alone

This was the most difficult day in Warson, and in my life to.

Este foi o dia mais dificil em Varsóvia, e na minha vida também.



It was a kind of Indiana Jones and the train for Kielce. Where is?

In 25 of May, I sleep all morning, I take a taxi for tha train station, Warszawa Zachodnia.

And adventure had begun.

Foi uma espécie de Indiana Jones e o comboio para Kielce. Onde está?

No dia 25 de May, dormi a manha toda, e apanhei um taxi para a estação de comboio, Varsóvia "Zachodnia".

E a aventura tinha começado.



When I arrived to the station, insid, I went to buy the ticket, but then realized it was buying the ticket for bus. A girl helped me and show me the way to went to the train station. Was under the bus station. All down the stairs, with the huge bag and full, I will finally arrived. Underground, was a disaster, small cafes, all smoked and the smell was unbearable, food is sold loose, very cheap. I went with the bag by running everywhere, never thought the correct location of sell the tickets, no one spoke english. That desperation.

Quando cheguei à estação, lá dentro, eu fui comprar o bilhete, mas quendo dei por iddo estava a comprar um bilhete de autocarr. Uma rapariga ajudou-me e mostrou-me a maneira de ir para a estação de comboios. Era por baixo da estação de autocarro. Desci as escadas todas, com a mala enorme e cheia, mas finalmente cheguei. Por baixo, era um desastre, cafés pequenos, toda a gente fumava e o cehiro era horrivel, vendia-se comida avulso, muito barata. Eu corria com a mala por todo o lado, e não achava a localização correcta da venda dos bilhetes, ninguem falava inglês. Era um desespero.



I continuo to walk with my bag, and see a window with a lady, did talk in english, my show me the correct place to buy the ticket. Let's go. More steeps, more coffes, more cigarettes, more smell ugly, more more, no english.

continuo a andar com a minha mala, vi uma janela com uma senhora, não falava ingles, mas mostrou-me o lugar corrector para comprar o bilhete. lá vamos. Mais desgraus, mais cafés, mais cigarros, mais mau cheiro, mais e mais, nada de ingles.



I try to talk with tha lady, she sell the tickets and wrote in a paper p6 (it´s te line to take the train). Let's go. More steeps, more people. A boy tell me there was in that line, the train for Kielce. My god, I alone, no one help me, no one speek nothing I undersand, and now what I do.

I look at other boy, and he help me and say that was in that line, and say to me the correct train. Good.

tentei falar com a senhora, ela vendeu-me o bilhete e escreveu num papel p6 (era a linha para apanhar o comboio). vamos. Mais escadas, masi pessoas. Um rapaz disse-me que não era aquela linha do comboio para Kielce. Meu Deus, estou sozinha, ninguem me ajuda, ninguem fala alguma coisa que eu entenda, e agora o que faço. Olhei para outra rapaz, ele ajudou-me e disse que a linha do comboio era mesmo aquela. Boa:



Let's go in the train: no english, just polish, one more time. And now? the Kielce station? Where is? The lady of the train speek a good Polish, but english forget. A Lady, make some gestures with the hands, when I ask for Kielce. Good the lady stop there.

Lá vamos no comboio: nada de ingles, só polaco, mais uma vez. E agora? a estação de Kielce? onde é? a senhora do comboio (a pica bilhetes) falava um bom polaco, mas ingles esqueçe. Uma senhora, fez-me uns gestos com as mãos, quando eu perguntei por Kielce. Boa a senhora parava lá.



I am saved again, I thought

Estou a salvo novamente - pensei.



And this are the only photos I had from this adventure.





Sem comentários: